Why did I choose Geometric Chain Open Ring from Bamoer??

 

I was about to engage but…… guess what??

I lost my engagementring just 3 days before my engagement. That ring was chosen by my fiancée, she loved it a lot and was very excited about wearing it on our engagement. That was a customized ring and was expensive too which was made on a special request, it took one month. No jeweler was ready to make that same ring in three days. Somehow I gathered the courage to tell her about the loss of the ring.

 

To my surprise, she didn’t shout, didn’t cry even she calm me down very nicely and told me not to worry about anything. She suggested me buy a simple and affordable ring online. I was surprisingly lucky that day, I met Bamoer online, and there I found more than enough varieties of uniqueengagement rings for women that too at affordable prices.

 

I sent the direct link of Bamoer to my fiancée so that she could select a ring herself. On other hand, I was also scrolling the Bamoer, then my eyes stuck on a ring the Geometric Chain Open Ring. There were many engagement rings for women but This Geometric Chain Ring attracted me a little more.

Let’s see what is special in this ring!!!

 

·       Simple and gorgeous ring: The simplicity of this ring, allured me a lot. This ring was as simple as my fiancée is. This ring would suit her personality.    

 

·       Sterling Silver Ring: It is a sterling silver ring, so it won’t be costing me too much. After losing such an expensive ring my bank balance was not allowing me to buy the same ring. 

      Keeping my Bank balance in mind this ring was      

      affordable to me. Also sterling silver gives a unique   

      look.

 

·       Fast Delivery: The best thing I came to know is that Bamoer provides fast delivery and they assured me to deliver that Geometrical Chain Open Ring in three days. When no jeweler was ready to make the ring in that little time it was a great opportunity for me. I had to buy a nice engagement ring as soon as possible.

 

·       No measurement is needed: This Sterling Silver Geometrical Chain Open Ring is an adjustable ring that fits any size, we can adjust this engagement ring to any size. So there would be no issues regarding the finger size.

 

·       Alluring cubic zirconia: This ring is embellished with High-quality cubic zirconia that gives a stunning and classy look to this Geometrical Chain Open Ring. Cubic zircon was one of the main reasons I chose this sterling silver ring as my engagement ring. Bamoer uses high-quality zircon in making every single piece of jewelry.

 

·       Customization available: Bamoer was offering customization on this engagement ring. So I could have a customized ring for my loving fiancée and I customized this ring with the platinum vermeil for adding some more sparkling glow to that sterling silver ring.    



h







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does sun jewelry represent?

Why did I choose Geometric Chain Open Ring from Bamoer??